Thành viên mới
- Tham gia
- Bài viết
CHỢ TỐTIf you are passionate with event organising in the quest of engaging employees and wish to start experiencing recruitment from the very basic steps, this is the chance for you!
Cho Tot is welcoming end of year with two of the most important events and high demand in staffing the right talents, so we need an energetic student to come help us make our ideas true and find “the ones”.
Being a Human Resources Intern, you will take part in:
Employee engagement activities (80%):
- Support in preparing materials (video, gifts, decoration) for Cho Tot’s major events.
- Coordinate internal communications.
- Run logistics for events.
Recruitment & online employer branding activities (20%):
- Liaise with candidates and hiring department for test & interview arrangement.
- Update recruitment status/candidate database with a timely and accurate manner.
- Update approved job posts across online channels.
- Receive and follow-up completion of new employees’ documents submission.
- Support in updating facebook/linkedin posts and other mini sites.
- 3rd year or 4th year university students.
- Experience with event organising from scratch.
- Eyes for details and passion for fun creativity.
- No hesitation in taking extra effort to support.
- Experience with photoshop is a great plus.
- Fluency in English.