3 bài khóa mẫu TOEIC Reading phâần đọc hiểu

Linh Nhi

Thành viên thân thiết
Thành viên thân thiết
Tham gia
20/7/2015
Bài viết
Trong phần đọc hiểu của TOEIC READING, bạn sẽ phải trả lời rất nhiều câu hỏi bên dưới các đoạn văn. Các câu hỏi mà bạn thườn bắt gặp như là về dạng văn, nội dung đoạn văn, và các chi tiết được nêu trong đoạn. Sau đây xin giới thiệu tới các bạn dạng TOEIC READING tham khảo với 3 bài khóa mẫu với 11 câu hỏi lựa chọn đi kèm.

bai-khoa-mau-toeic-reading.jpg

Bài khóa mẫu TOEIC Reading phần đọc hiểu
Text 1:

Are you setting up a small business? Worried about the costs of renting office space and employing the right people?

Rebus Virtual Office World can help you. With our Basic Office Deal, we can set up a virtual office for you practically overnight.

We will give your business a professional image and our polite, friendly staff will handle your calls and present your business in the best possible way. We can provide you with: a professional business address, a local phone number and we will also handle mail.

For a more personal approach, with the option of forwarding mail and messages to your home address, don’t hesitate to ask us about our Premier Office Deals.

1. Where is the text from?

a. A message from a business to a current client

b. An advertisement for a new business service

c. An email from one business worker to another

d. A newspaper article about a new business’s success

2. What does the service provide?

a. off-site staff to perform general office duties

b. A site where several businesses can locate their offices

c. Advice on how to make your business more professional

d. Temporary staff for local businesses

3. Which of the following is not included in the Basic Office deal?

a. A polite receptionist

b. A mail-forwarding service

c. A professional address

d. A telephone-answering service

Text 2:

Dear Helen,

I would like to congratulate you on organising such an excellent and informative workshop. I know a lot of people learnt a great deal from it. Can you pass on my thanks to Doctor Friedman for his fascinating talk on Staff Motivation? I realise how lucky we were that he was able to find the time for us. The feedback from the staff was very positive. Let’s hope we actually see an improvement in staff motivation as a result!

By the way, I’m missing my list of addresses of the delegates who attended. Did I happen to leave it in your office? It’s just that I haven’t seen it since our meeting on Friday.

Thanks again for a great day,

Anne

4. What is the main objective of the message?

a. to inform

b. to accuse

c. to make a request

d. to praise

5. What can be implied about the workshop?

a. All the delegates were staff from the same office.

b. It included several talks.

c. It lasted one day.

d. Motivation was the only topic discussed.

6. What can be implied about Dr Friedman?

a. He works in the same office as Anne.

b. He has a very busy schedule.

c. He is a leading expert on staff motivation.

d. Anne knows him better than Helen does.

7. What has happened to the address list?

a. Anne has lost it.

b. Anne has found it.

c. Anne has sent it to Helen.

d. Anne has completed it.

Text 3:

Here’s a mouth-watering cookie recipe for you to try at home. You will need two cups each of margarine, white sugar and brown sugar; four eggs, four cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, a pinch of salt and a cup of milk chocolate chips. First of all, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Take a large bowl and cream together the margarine and sugar until they are smooth. Then add the eggs, one by one. Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture and add the salt. Finally add the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake for eight to ten minutes until the edges are golden brown. Cool for one hour before eating.

8. Which of the following is NOT an ingredient in the recipe?

a. cream

b. flour

c. Eggs

d. margarine

9. What must the cook do first?

a. Put the margarine and sugar in a bowl

b. Turn on the oven

c. Sift the flour

d. Break the eggs

10. Which of the following items is needed to make this recipe?

a. a microwave

b. a sieve

c. a saucepan

d. a knife

11. Which of the following ingredients is added last?

a. salt
b. baking powder
c. chocolate chips
d. eggs

(answer: 1-b, 2-a, 3-b, 4-d, 5-c, 6-b, 7-a, 8-a, 9-b, 10-b, 11-c)

Nguồn: luyenthitoeic.net​

Quay lại