27 CÁCH VIẾT MỤC TIÊU NGHỀ NGHIỆP TRONG CV

Chintran1259

Thành viên thân thiết
Thành viên thân thiết
Tham gia
16/5/2017
Bài viết
Nhà tuyển dụng luôn xem mục tiêu nghề nghiệp là yếu tố quan trọng trong CV. Bài viết sẽ đưa ra một số ví dụ mục tiêu nghề nghiệp giúp bạn có được bộ CV như ý. Nhưng trước hết, khi lựa chọn viết mục tiêu nghề nghiệp, bạn nên chú ý những nguyên tắc sau:
  • KISS (Keep it short and simple): Nhà tuyển dụng không muốn đọc một mục tiêu dài lê thê. Hãy chắc chắn rằng mục tiêu của bạn đủ ngắn gọn và súc tích. Thường thì một câu là đủ, nên giới hạn từ ngữ tối đa trong 150 từ.

• WIIFT (What’s In It For Them): Mục tiêu của bạn hướng đến mục tiêu chung của nhà tuyển dụng, bởi các bạn đang bán sức lao động của mình và nhà tuyển dụng là người thuê các bạn. Nó cần phải tập trung vào việc “What’s In It For Them”. Cung cấp đủ thông tin của bạn cho nhà tuyển dụng biết những gì mục tiêu công việc mà bạn đang tìm kiếm, những vị trí bạn mong muốn đạt được trong tương lai.

• Be specific: Việc làm và ngành nghề nào bạn muốn?

muc-tieu-3-300x200.jpg

Dưới đây là 27 cách viết mục tiêu nghề nghiệp khách quan từ những người tìm việc thực tế mà các bạn có thể tham khảo:
#1. OBJECTIVE: General Manager in an established and successful business.

#2. POSITION TARGETS: Director of Lean Manufacturing, Continuous Improvement Change Agent, Value Stream Manager, Lean Manufacturing Champion, Process Improvement Manager, Continuous Improvement Leader, Operations Manager and Management Process Improvement Consultant.

#3. PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE: To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my MANAGEMENT, SUPERVISION & ADMINISTRATIVE skills to benefit mutual growth and success.

#4. OBJECTIVE: I am currently looking for a full time position in an environment that offers a greater challenge, increased benefits for my family, and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.

#5. OBJECTIVE: Director of Operations/General Manager

#6. JOB TARGET: My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company’s productivity and reputation.

#7. OBJECTIVE: To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest.

#8. OBJECTIVE: To further my professional career with an executive level management position in a world class company. Seek to diversify my skills in another industry and as part of a larger organization. Relocation desirable.

#9. EMPLOYMENT OBJECTIVE: Long term consulting project or Permanent Position.

#10. OBJECTIVE: I am pursuing a career as an account manager with limited overnight travel. I am seeking to deliver my research, analytical, as well as presentation skills that will benefit in volume, growth, brand, and profits.

muc-tieu-1-300x200.jpg

#11. OBJECTIVE: To contribute superior project and operations management skills and experience in an IT Service Management role.

#12. CAREER OBJECTIVE: Position as an engineer or related position which offers key participation, team oriented tasks, immediate challenges, and career opportunity.

#13. OBJECTIVE: Seeking Position in systems/ or network engineering / Team Lead

#14. OBJECTIVE: Seek to work in an environment that will challenge me further; while allowing me to contribute to the continued growth and success of the organization. Obtain a position that will provide me the ability to apply my sales and work experience to a growing industry. Look forward to working with a company that promotes quality products and services; and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed assigned sales goals. Consultative selling approach coupled with the energy and drive as an individual contributor with minimal supervision or team selling environment. Experience with quotas ranging from 15k per month to 800k per year with excellent attainment.

#15. OBJECTIVE: To lead, challenge and be challenged in a marketing strategy or business/market development position. Analyze and improve marketing, sales and operational performance. Develop products, markets and relationships.

#16. OBJECTIVE: An able, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable computer technician seeking a position that reflects my experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.

#17. OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position in Management

ResumePic2-300x200.jpg

#18. OBJECTIVE: To acquire a challenging position in an environment where I can best utilize my skills and education.

#19. OBJECTIVE: VICE PRESIDENT/DIRECTOR. Travel/Relocate Internationally. Operating business philosophy: Amazing things can be accomplished when no one cares who gets the credit.

#20. OBJECTIVE: To further my experience and knowledge in the field of electronics and warehouse

#21. OBJECTIVE: Position at a leading organization as a financial analyst or trader and continue my education in the financial field by obtaining the CFA designation.

#22. OBJECTIVE: Obtain a management, analyst or consulting position, in the Healthcare IT industry.

#23. OBJECTIVE: To apply my expertise as ‘Marketing Director’ for a dynamic organization that encompasses hiring a marketing director is an investment. An investment that is crucial to the success of almost all aspects of the organization.

#24. OBJECTIVE: I am a consistent, hard-working, highly motivated person. I enjoy working with the public. I feel that I am a friendly, outgoing and dependable person. I feel it is crucial to demonstrate the importance of my job duties and expectations. I am looking to improve my position in the work force, expand my knowledge and skills. I am also looking to establish long term employment in a friendly environment.

#25. OBJECTIVE: Seeking employment in Transportation Coordination, Equipment Manager, but would enjoy discussing other available positions for which I am qualified.

#26. OBJECTIVE: A strong desire to transform “as-is” organizations into “to-be” market and industry leaders. Additional interest in organizations looking to expand their global presence.

#27. OBJECTIVES SUMMARY: My objective is to leverage my experience while continuing to be challenged. I have 20 years of experience working for service providers delivering marketing intelligence products and services. My background in Management, Account Management, Project Management and Technical Process Management represent a unique combination of disciplines.

banner-ntd.jpg

ULI chúc bạn ghi điểm trong mắt nhà tuyển dụng bằng những mẫu câu tiếng Anh mục tiêu nghề nghiệp trong CV. Hãy follow website http<hai chấm>//uli<chấm>edu<chấm>vn để nhận thêm nhiều tài liệu học tiếng Anh và kĩ năng mềm hữu ích thường xuyên!

Quay lại